In case of a complaint, we advise you to first make your complaint known to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation through Stichting WebwinkelKeur. As of February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found on this website. If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere then you are free to file your complaint via the platform of the European Union.
Information exchange and returns
We are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied. We therefore want you to be one hundred percent satisfied with the products you have purchased. Should you wish to exchange or return the item, please notify us within 14 days of receipt. After this notification you have another 14 days to actually return the product.
We ask you to handle both the product and its packaging with care and to open the packaging and use the product only as far as necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of products. The starting point here is that this inspection should not go beyond what you would normally be able to do in our physical store.
Before you want to return your goods we ask you to contact us by phone or email. We will then send you a return form with instructions on how to return your order (or part of it). The cost of the return shipment will be borne by the customer. It is also possible to return goods in our store in Heeswijk-Dinther. We do not pay cash or vouchers, but transfer the amount due to your bank account. This generally takes 4 to 5 working days.
Please note! If you return an item outside the stipulated conditions or without stating a reason, the payment obligation does not lapse and we may decide not to process future orders. If in doubt, please contact our customer service.
For business customers there are different rules regarding returning products, please take this into account before placing your order. If you would like to receive more information about this, you can always contact us by phone.
Since June 13, 2014 the new right of withdrawal applies. The new rules are described in our terms and conditions but below we will post them again:
1. This article shall only apply if Customer is a natural person not acting in the exercise of his profession or business. Business Customers are therefore not entitled to a right of withdrawal. The Customer shall be entitled to dissolve the distance contract with Varpo van Uden B.V. within 14 calendar days of receiving the product, without giving reasons, free of charge. The period shall commence on the day after the Customer, or a third party designated by the Customer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
if Customer has ordered several products in the same order: the day Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product;if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or part; in case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day Customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
2. Only the direct costs for the return shipment shall be borne by Customer. Customer must therefore bear the return costs itself. If these costs are higher than the regular postal rate, Varpo van Uden B.V. shall give an estimate of these costs.
Any costs paid by the Customer for shipping and payment of the product to the Customer will be refunded upon return of the entire order to the Customer.
3. Within the withdrawal period referred to in paragraph 1, Customer will handle the product and packaging with care. Customer will only open the packaging and use the product only as far as this is necessary to inspect the nature, characteristics and operation of the products. The basic assumption here is that this inspection may not go any further than that Customer would be able to do in a physical store.
4. Customer is only liable for depreciation of the product resulting from a manner of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in the previous paragraph.
5. The Customer can dissolve the Agreement in accordance with paragraph 1 of the term stated in this Article by sending the model form for withdrawal (digital) to Varpo van Uden B.V., or by other unambiguous means to Varpo van Uden B.V. indicating that it is cancelling the purchase. Varpo van Uden B.V. will confirm the receipt of this notification in the case of a digital notification. After termination the Customer has 14 days to return the product. It is also possible to return the product directly within the cooling-off period stated in paragraph 1 of this Article, provided that the model form for withdrawal or other unequivocal declaration for withdrawal is included.
Products can be returned to:
Retselseweg 6 A
5473 HC Heeswijk-Dinther
6. Amounts already paid by the Client (in advance) will be refunded to the Client as soon as possible, but within 14 days after termination of the Agreement, in the same way that the Client paid for the order. If the Customer has chosen a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, Varpo van Uden B.V. is not required to refund the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Unless Varpo van Uden B.V. offers to pick up the product itself, Varpo van Uden B.V. may wait with repayment until Varpo van Uden B.V. has received the product or until the Customer demonstrates that it has returned the product, whichever comes first.
7. Information on whether or not the right of withdrawal applies and on any desired procedure shall be stated clearly on the Website in good time before the Agreement is concluded.
8. The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
-Products that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the consumer;
-Products that spoil or age quickly;
-Loose newspapers and magazines;
-Audio and video recordings and computer software of which the Customer has broken the seal;
-Products that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been broken after delivery;
-The delivery of digital content other than on a tangible medium if the execution has begun with the express prior consent of the Customer and he has stated that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.